Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Whats that?! A Kindle? NO WAY!

So, I am up, writing away at one of my London papers thinking about how I will be walking the beach and smelling the sand at this time tomorrow. Which, for anyone who doesn't know if it is 11pm Mountain time that means that it is 7pm in Hawaii. I am so freaking excited! Our flight leaves DIA (Denver International Airport) at 12:15 pm. Which means since the whole 9/11 thing we have to be there at 10am which also means that we have to leave my house by 6am...yuck, I am definitely not a morning person and am not looking forward to that whole business. Good thing I'll have a SEVEN HOUR flight to sleep on.

So something else that is pretty awesome, when I got home today my aunt michelle surprised me with my Easter present...
 Yep, thats right, a Kindle! I've been thinking about getting one of these for a long time but I wasn't sure I would like it. Obviously with a Kindle I would need some money to get a couple of books so my grandmother walked in the room and....

BAM! $20 gift card for amazon kindle. Can you guess what books I got? Of course you can't, so I'll just tell you anyways. I got, The Hobbit, From the Teeth of Angels (was only $2.99), and Beautiful Disaster. This way I will have enough to read on the flight to Hawaii, and the flight from Hawaii. Since I have never been to the beach before you can most certainly expect some epic pictures of the beach! Well, anyways I must go back to writing my paper, so that hopefully I get it done tonight and I don't have to worry about doing stinky homework on my vacation. TOODLES <3

No comments:

Post a Comment