Saturday, May 11, 2013

Do Not...Go to The Maui Ocean Center!

If you are in Maui, please don't waste your time going to the Maui Ocean Center! I have never been more disappointed with anything! For one, we went and it was like downpouring outside so we had to run around with these silly poncho's on, which means we kind of looked like little Hobbits....which was funny. But anyways, from the outside the place looks awesome...but when you get in there, you realize its really not that big, and there is nothing to do. There was a big aquarium that had some cool sharks in it, and my very favorite thing was seeing some jelly fish in this blacklight...but that was about it. Nothing else! I was so angry, I wanted to see some huge sharks! Or some whales! and I only saw little ones and nothing else! There were a couple turtles swimming in this other area, but I can tell you, it was a waste of time...and a waste of money, and I feel bad because it was my idea to go...oh well the past is the past, but really, a word of advice, do not go to The Maui Ocean Center!

No comments:

Post a Comment