Friday, May 10, 2013

The Westin Kaanapali

This hotel that we are staying in is absolutely beautiful! Our room has an ocean view and a view of the mountain just off in the distance. This place is truly wonderful I wish I could live here (written while I was still in Hawaii). The weather there is always wonderful, it rarely gets above 75 degrees and rarely below 70! What a paradise it really is! Here are some pictures from the hotel though....


This was the view from our 2nd hotel room.  My grandmother paid some extra money for an ocean view and let me tell you, in the first hotel room you could barely see a sliver of the ocean. Luckily she complained and then we got this beautiful view! 


There was even this beautiful little bird that kept coming and getting bread from me. You can't see very well, but he was missing an eye but was still brave enough to take a piece out of my hand! How amazing! 



This is a view of our hotel from the courtyard!


This is a view of the courtyard from the lobby, you can't see very well but where all those umbrellas are, there were pools for people to swim in. Which always confused me, because there were many more people in the pool than in the ocean...Even though the ocean was right behind that building....I didn't get it. 


Right when I got to the hotel and started walking around I noticed that there were these beautiful Koi fish in the ponds all over. As soon as I saw them I got an overwhelming sense to touch them. Later I found out, it is good luck to touch a Koi fish....How weird is that!?  




These two pictures are from the grill that was at our hotel. They had some delicious nachos! And drinks! Ha ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment