Tuesday, May 14, 2013

The Plane Ride!


I arrived in Rapid City at 10:45 and decided to go straight to the airport because I knew that if I did anything else I would be late because I am late for everything! So I was there 3 hours before our flight was scheduled to leave. Even though it was such a small airport it took FOR FREAKING EVER to get our bags checked in because we were such a big group. Anyways after what seemed like forever we were able to board the plane and I was super surprised to realize that the plane was ridiculously small! It was set up with 2 seats on one side and 1 seat on the other and guess which one I got!? The single side, so I got to sit by the window. A lot of the people were freaking out because since it was so small there was much more turbulence on it. But I wasn’t worried and pretty much slept the whole time.

We were scheduled to change flights in Chicago and man was that airport huge! But, it was really cool because there was art EVERYWHERE! We only had a small layover so before I knew it we were boarding our flight to London.

As soon as I walked onto the plane I thought that it was huge! 

There were two seats on each side, and 3 in the middle! I had a seat in the middle, but one of the aisle seats so it wasn’t too bad. 



There were screens on each of the seats and you were able to pick what shows/movies you wanted to watch. The flight itself wasn’t too bad and was about the same amount of time it took for me to get to Hawaii….but here is some of what I wrote while I was on the plane....

One thing I found funny was that they were passing out drinks and this british woman came up to the flight attendant and asked her if she could open her Gin and this is what she said “The Cap won’t turn so its obviously telling me to drink less” I couldn’t help but laugh.

Well we have a little less than 2 hours to our destination and it feels like we have been on this plane for freaking ever! I mean I watched a movie (Guilt Trip with Seth Rogan…and it was pretty much a typical Seth Rogan movie so it was funny)ate dinner that was so-so...

HAD A GLASS OF WINE! 

listened to music, took a nap even though my knee caps feel as though they are gonna fall off L Gah! Silly plane rides! I also found out that when we get there wer aren’t lounging around, we are going to the Windsor castle. I’m not sure if I am gonna be able to make it all day long! I guess Michael Fusselman did it and if he can do it, I can…right!? I’m not even sure what timezone I’m in right now but I do know that it is 10:40 pm on the 11th of May back home and it is 6:40 am on the 12th here! That is so freaking crazy!

Why yes, I did just see someone that looked like carrot top (but a woman) before the roids…on the plane…no big deal.

3302 miles traveled from Chicago so far and we still have an hour and fifteen min left! Ahhhh!

Needless to say I was very excited when we landed and got off the plane. I needed to stand and stretch my long legs! And ready to start my journey in London! 

No comments:

Post a Comment