Friday, May 10, 2013

The Beach!

I can't exactly remember the order that we did things, and obviously should have just updated the blog while I was there, but...I didn't have all the pictures until recently, so here it goes. The first and most beautiful thing that was obviously about Hawaii was the beach!


This is from the first day on the beach! I went snorkling and I decided to put on my flippers by sitting in the sand. I can't even tell you how much sand I got in my shorts! I mean when I was washing them out, there were just pounds and pounds of wet sand coming out of my shorts...It was very unsightly! 



This is a video of when I went for a walk on the beach! I just loved looking at the waves and I wanted to cherish the moment, even when I left!



Here are some pictures from when I went for that walk....I decided to get a little artsy! 





These pictures are from one of the last times I spent at the beach. If you look you can see I am much more tan than I was at the beginning! Thank you sun!



These are a couple pictures of my cousin Ryan boogie boarding! He looked like he was having so much fun, but he told me it was really hard to stay on the board. Which I can only imagine because this day, it was hard to even stand up the waves were so powerful. I can't even imagine what it would be like to go surfing on those crazy big waves.


My Uncle Mark and my cousin Colton looking pretty awesome on the beach!


But not at cool as my grandma! I love you! 


No comments:

Post a Comment