Saturday, May 11, 2013

Onward! To New Journeys Ahead!

Well, its the day before I am going to make my way to London, England and I am very excited....The only problem is, I haven't even started packing! Man am I going to have some trouble getting this all done! I'm thinking in 17 hour I am going to be at the airport waiting to get on the plane to London! So even though this is going to be a short little post I just thought I would say that I am excited to yet again have the chance to Travel to new places! Yay!...Now I must start packing....or at least find the motivation to!


Look at these goons that I'll be traveling to London with....I mean the one in the grey on the bottom is the worst! 

1 comment:

  1. On the plus side, your packing probably didn't take that long :D

    ReplyDelete