Monday, May 20, 2013

Warwick Castle! Freakin Sweet!

After Oxford we drove for a little while to Warwick Castle that I must say was freaking amazing! It could possibly be my favorite thing so far, but thats because I'm a nerd and was just imagining myself living there back in the day. I took a few videos, and didn't even get to tour the whole thing because it was so big and we didn't have enough time....But here is what we did get to see! :)


I loved this castle! It was almost my favorite part of London! I wish I could have had the opportunity to see the Tower of London more than just from a distance, but I suppose that that will be for the next time I am in London. 


This is what you see when you first get to the castle.



Right when we walked in to tour Warwick we saw these awesome lock up things. I feel like they suit us well! 




The garden was absolutely beautiful! And it wouldn't be the same without some silly pictures, right!? 








1 comment:

  1. The video about the nasty porridge was the best in my opinion.

    ReplyDelete